The University of Lille is a member of the Handicap University Business Convention (CHUE) which brings together 10 partner companies *.
This multi-partner agreement allows our university to:
- mobilize the necessary means so that these training courses take place in an ordinary environment,
- offer pupils / students with disabilities the decisive material and human help so that they can envisage higher education courses and bring them to completion,
- ensure close collaboration between secondary education, higher education and businesses in order to offer them training paths promoting their social and professional integration.
To this end, the university has embarked on a process of making many services accessible, which it offers to its students and future students both in the digital field and in the accessibility of premises, etc.
Compliance of digital services in progress:
- University website (RGAA 3.0 AA +)
- Transcripts of institutional, scientific and educational videos
- Training component websites, faculties (RGAA 3.0 AA +)
* The 10 member companies of CHUE: Atac, Auchan, Bayer, Bonduelle, Capgemini, Cyrillus-Vertbaudet Group, Happychic, Manpower, Promod, Société Worldline du Groupe Atos and Thales