Hôtel Alliance - Couvent des Minimes
You are cordially invited to participate in the 13th edition of the SiO2 Symposium, Advanced Dielectrics and related Devices (SiO2 2020) to be held from June 13 to 16, 2020 in Lille, France.
The biennial SiO2 Symposium Series is an international forum on the science and technology of silica-based systems, including also new dielectrics and related device applications. The series started in 1996 in Agelonde (France) and the last conference took place in Bari (Italy) in 2018. The 2020 meeting will be led by the Laboratory of Physics of Lasers, Atoms and Molecules (PhLAM), University of Lille, CNRS.
The objective of the conference is to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of recent developments in the physics and chemistry of SiO2 and new dielectric materials in microelectronics, optics, photonics, etc. The conference also offers the opportunity to highlight future prospects in these rapidly evolving fields and to strengthen exchanges and collaboration between scientists. The participation of young researchers (PhD) is particularly encouraged.Les communications orales et par affiches sont sollicitées pour rendre compte de recherches originales (expérimentales et théoriques) dans les domaines suivants:
- Electronic and atomic structure
- Optical and electronic properties
- Defect generation and transformation
- Basic mechanisms and modeling
- Radiation effects (including laser treatment and harsh environments)
- Dosimetry, sensors, radiation curing
- Micro- / nano-structuring
- Fiber optics and fiber-based devices
- Optoelectronics, photonics
The SiO2 2020 Symposium is supported by: